QbD, Venn Life Sciences and at.las invite you to join us on June 13th at the Science Park in Niel to discuss the (pre)clinical development of ATMP's.
The (pre)clinical development of ATMP’s is challenging. We have asked QbD and Venn Life Sciences to get into the hurdles and discuss the solutions.
Will be discussed:
- ATMPs: what are the specificities?
- What is the link between non-clinical and clinical development?
- How to discuss your non-clinical development with regulators?
- Non-clinical safety testing: what is important?
- Identification of key decision points in development.
- ATMP challenges from development to pre-marketing authorization.
The Q&A will be moderated by prof. dr. Kris Thielemans, prof. em. VUB and co-founder eTheRNA Immunotherapies.
• Date: Monday June 13th 2022
• Time: 10.30 h – 13.00 h
• Location: Science Park, Galileilaan 15, 2845 Niel.
• Participation is free of charge
There will be opportunity to network and ask questions to the presenters over lunch!
Dominiek Rossillion (QbD), Arthur Noach (Venn Life Sciences) and Bruno Speder (Venn Life Sciences) will share their experiences and insights.